Knights of Columbus Council 765
The Knights of Columbus Council 765 is a group of Catholic men eighteen years old or over. These men are members of Holy Ghost Parish, Dickeyville, WI; Immaculate Conception Parish, Kieler, WI; St. Patricks Parish, Benton, WI; and St. Rose of Lima Parish, Cuba City, WI.
As of Jan. 1, 2017, the council has 159 members. The member types are: 88 Associate, 52 with insurance, 19 Inactive. Within the 156, 11 are Honorary, 24 Honorary Life, and 25 are 4th Degree Members of Father Samuel Mazzuchelli Assembly #1202 and 12 of them are members of the Honor Guard.
Annual Council Activities
- Monthly meetings are on the 2nd Monday of all months, except February, August and October.
- The Valentine and Columbus Day Family Banquets are held at local Supper Clubs.
- Pray ‘N Play family events are held on the 4th Monday of each month (The Rosary, Litany, hymns, and 7 games of euchre).
- Tootsie Roll Sales benefit Badger Camp and the Apostolate for Persons with Disabilities. The KC's facilitate participation at the Apostolate for Persons with Disabilites event in August at the Tommy Bartlett Water Show, Wisconsin Dells, and at the Annual Christmas Party held at Monroe High School Gym.
- In lieu of regular meeting, a steak fry is held at the KC Pavilion near Splinter Park during August.
- The Cuba City-Dickeyville-Kieler Knights raise funds for charity through cookouts at Weber's, Thompson's IGA, and Veteran's Park Community Market and operate concessions at the annual June Power Pull event.
- The Punt, Pass & Kick for ages 8-12 are held at the Cuba City HS OA Barth Athletic Field.
- The Family Christmas Party is held on the 1st Saturday of December at the St. Rose Gym.
- The annual Free Throw Contest for ages 10-14 is held during January and February at the St. Rose Gym.
- The Knowledge Contest is held each year for grades 5-8 during January and February.
- The KC’s facilitate participation at the Days for the Handicapped held in August at the Tommy Bartlett Water Show, Wisconsin Dells, and at the Christmas Party held at the Monroe High School Gym.
- The Council collects and contributes to local food pantries.
- We help out at Badger Camp, and we do road clean up twice per year.
- We have posted a Right-to-Life sign along Highway 80 North of Cuba City.
- We help those in need with proceeds from the State Charity raffle.
- We have spaghetti suppers and breakfasts and help other youth groups, in the kitchen, with their fundraising meals.
- We send 2 delegates to the annual State Convention.
The current Grand Knight is:
Phone: 608 744-3639
If you are interested in joining or transferring into our council, please contact our Financial Secretary:
Joseph A. Timmerman
CLICK HERE to go back to learn more about Cuba City's Clubs & Organizations.